Video has the potential to deliver a strong marketing message for your company. If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine what video can do for you. Aside from web development and marketing, we also help our clients develop their content. Video is a major component of these service options.
video creation services is part of film making and the video production process. It occurs in the making of motion pictures,television programs, radio programs, advertising, audio recordings, photography, and digital art. It is a term for all stages of production occurring after the actual end of shooting and/or recording the completed work.
video creation services is, in fact, many different processes grouped under one name. These typically include:
- Video editing the picture of a television program using an Edit Decision List (EDL)
- Writing, (re)recording, and editing the soundtrack.
- Adding visual special effects – mainly Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI) and digital copy from which release prints will be made (although this may be made obsolete by digital-cinema technologies).
- Sound design, Sound effects, ADR, Foley and Music, culminating in a process known as sound re-recording or mixing with professional audio equipment.
- Transfer of Color motion picture film to Video or DPX with a telecine and color grading (correction) in a color suite.
Typically, the post-production phase of creating a film takes longer than the actual shooting of the film, and can take several months to complete because it includes the complete editing, color correction and the addition of music and sound.
The process of editing a movie is also seen as the second directing because through the post production it is possible to change the intention of the movie. Furthermore through the use of color correcting tools and the addition of music and sound, the atmosphere of the movie can be heavily influenced for instance a blue-tinted movie is associated with a cold atmosphere and the choice of music and sound increases the effect of the shown scenes to the audience. Post-production was named the one of the ‘Dying Industries’ by Ibis World. The once exclusive service offered by high end post houses or boutique facilities have been eroded away by video editing software that operates on a Non-Linear Editing system (NLE). However, traditional (analogue) post-production services are being surpassed by digital, leading to sales of over $6 billion annually.
The digital revolution has made the video editing workflow process immeasurably quicker, as practitioners moved from time-consuming (tape to tape) linear video editing online editing suites.